|Page (1) of 1 - 12/09/14||email article||print page|
SharePoint Server 2013 Essential Training Part 3 In Keeping track of your tasks, Gini Courter shows you the basics you need to get started using Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 for business collaboration and real-time documentation sharing. The course teaches SharePoint site owners and members how to create, edit, and save documents; create and use team sites; navigate permissions; maximize workflows; and fully integrate SharePoint and Office 2013.
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Gini Courter has been providing computer classes and seminars on Microsoft Office and related products for more than 20 years at public and private companies, state and federal agencies, educational institutions, and not-for-profit organizations, and has consulted and trained on the use of MicrosoftSharePoint since the first SharePoint product was launched in 2001. A founder and managing partner of TRIAD Consulting, Gini is also the author of 29 books, including Beginning SharePoint with Excel, and a number of lynda.com movies on SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and other software titles. Gini's passion is helping clients use SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications to create solutions that increase efficiency and collaboration while improving the quality of people's work lives. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan with an M.B.A. from Oakland University. You can find her on Twitter @Gini4Tips.
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved