|Page (1) of 1 - 06/13/18||email article||print page|
The tactical headset market was valued at USD 2,662.8 million in the year 2016 and is expected to reach the valuation of USD 4,034.4 million by the end of 2023. The changing landscape of warfare has triggered the development and use of tactical headsets, with the companies focused on making new military headsets that are lighter, ear-protective, and usable in extreme environments. These kind of upgrades will help the soldiers to enhance their performance and help in delivering effective military operations. Countries like the UK, the US, and France are significantly investing in the development and procurement of such devices.
Moreover, poor networking on the battlefield can lead to dire consequences, therefore, a proper communication in the warzone or the battlefield is required to accomplish the military operations successfully. During high-risk operations, the presence of strong communication is mandatory as a continuous flow of information is needed to be maintained from both the sides. Therefore, military forces in various countries are provided with advanced communication headsets with integrated microphone and speaker systems, which offer high-quality communication and help conduct smoother military operations.
Increasing adoption of virtual training instead of live training, has been another primary driving factor for the global tactical headsets market. Virtual training allows individuals to be trained in different scenarios and situations with simulated sound effects, which is more cost effective than live training. Moreover, militaries across the globe have been focusing on enhanced battlefield communication networks. High risk operations beckon the need for strong communication networks so as to ensure continuous exchange of information between both sides, thus inducing demand for the tactical headsets. Therefore, the market is expected to grow at a healthy rate of 6.22% during the forecast period.
Effective military headsets can transform military communication, especially during battles. However, even slight distortions within the military headset can result in disastrous consequences in the battlefield. With the transformation from the conventional nature of warfare and the development of advanced weapons, global defense organizations are struggling to ensure the security of their conventional communication systems, failure of which can pose serious risks to the success of the military missions or operations. Thus concerns regarding durability of headsets can act as a major restraint for the market.
Study Objectives of Global Tactical Headsets market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global tactical headset market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the global tactical headsets market based on various tools such as supply chain analysis, and porter’s five forces analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by platform, type, and region
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the tactical headset market
The North American region is expected to dominate the global tactical headsets market, primarily due to the presence of established market players in this region. Significant investments into technological development have also induced demand in this market. With almost 30% of military training in North America being conducted with the aid of simulators, the market for tactical headsets is expected to continue to show high growth rate during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific and Europe are the other major regions for this market, largely due to the increased defense budgets.
The key players of global tactical headsets market are Bose, David Clark Company, Inc, INVISIO, Safariland, LLC, Selex ES, Cobham plc, Flightcom, The 3M Company, Saab Automobile AB, and Vitavox.
• Distributer & Supplier companies
• End Users
• Consultants and Investment bankers
• Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
• Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
• Regulatory Landscape
• Pricing Analysis
• Macroeconomic Indicators
• Geographical analysis across 15 countries
• Profiling of 10 key market players
• In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
• Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Tactical Headsets Market of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary 11
2 Introduction 13
3 Research Methodology 15
4 Market Dynamics 19
5 Market Factor Analysis 24
6 Global Tactical Headset Market, By Platform 27
7 Global Tactical Headset Market, By Type 31
8 Tactical Headset Market, By Region 35
9 Patent Trends 58
10 Competitive Scenario 62
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349