|Page (1) of 1 - 04/21/17||email article||print page|
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 21, 2017
Today, Friday, April 21, 2017 marks the Radikal Records release of brand new remixes of Swedish DJ and producer Rasmus Faber's break out single entitled, ‘We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Remixes).' The single transcends genres, sitting comfortably between commercial EDM, quality house music, arena rock, and mainstream pop sing-a-long. The powerful lead vocals are performed by Linus Norda. Faber collaborated with German singer-songwriter Alexandra Prince to create this feel good single.
This exclusive remix package, ‘We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Remixes),' features new interpretations from some of today's leading DJs and producers including Grammy Award Winning producer Dave Audé, Bimbo Jones, Splashfunk, and more. With the support from these brand new mixes, “We Laugh We Dance We Cry" has charted on Billboard Magazine's Dance Club Chart.
1. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Dave Audé Remix)
2. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Bimbo Jones Remix)
3. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Bimbo Jones Remix Edit)
4. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Pri yon Joni & Funky Junction Latin Remix)
5. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (MARAUD3R Mix)
6. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Carocci & Oscar B Remix)
7. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (KC Anderson Remix)
8. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Hyptonix Remix)
9. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Pri yon Joni Remix)
10. We Laugh We Dance We Cry (Splashfunk Remix)
About Radikal Records:
Established in 1990, and based just outside of NYC, Radikal Records is one of the United States' leading independent record labels. In business for more than 25 years, they are focused on marketing, promoting, and distributing artists – not only to audiences in the USA, but also on a global basis to partners world-wide. Artists included on their roster over the years include: Kristian Nairn, DJs From Mars, Tony Moran, Salt Ashes, 2 Unlimited, N-Trance, Zombie Nation, ATB, Yello, Scooter, Schiller, Blank & Jones, Cosmic Gate, Sinead O'Connor, Ayah Marar, and many others. For more information, visit: http://www.radikal.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/04/prweb14264909.htm.