|Page (1) of 1 - 09/13/17||email article||print page|
VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, September 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Market Insights presents detailed forecasts and useful insights into the global layer pads market in a new report titled "Layer Pads Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 - 2016) & Opportunity Assessment (2017 - 2027)". According to the research study, global sales of layer pads is estimated to be valued at US$ 927.5 Mn in 2017 and is projected to increase to US$ 1,633.0 Mn by the end 2027. Sales revenue is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period 2017 - 2027.
Global Layer Pads Market: Growth Drivers
The global layer pads market is expected to be driven by an increasing demand for bespoke protective packaging in developed economies. Further, a sharp rise in online shopping is fuelling revenue growth of the global layer pads market. Layer pads help enhance brand visibility and this factor is leading to an increased adoption of layer pads in packaging by product manufacturers across the world.
Global Layer Pads Market: Opportunity Areas
Cube design optimisation of layer pads packaging is a lucrative market opportunity for manufacturers of layer pads in the global layer pads market. Cube optimisation aims to maximise the product-to-packaging ratio and this form of packaging requires less usage of packaging material. Products that are transported across long distances require customised layer pads packaging to reduce the risk of damage while in transit. Manufacturers are increasingly demanding customised layer pads packaging to suit their product shape and size. Also, the rapid movement of WIP components from one assembly to another calls for layer pads protective packaging. Especially in countries such as Germany and the U.S where trading activities are carried out extensively, the demand for optimum sized sustainable protective packaging is at an all-time high. This provides several market opportunities for manufacturers of sustainable and bespoke layer pads in the global market.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4908
Global Layer Pads Market: Segmentation & Forecast
The global layer pads market is segmented on the basis of Material Type into Plastic (Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), Polycarbonate (PC), High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Polyethylene (PE), Other Plastic Material) and Paperboard (Chipboard, Solid Fiberboard, Corrugated); on the basis of End User Base into Food & Agro Products, Beverages (Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Alcoholic Beverages), Electronics, Chemical, and Others (Manufacturing); and on the basis of Shape Type into Die Cut Shape and Flat Shape.
- Plastic is expected to be the largest material type segment with an estimated market share of more than 80% by the end of 2027. The Plastic segment is expected to create an incremental opportunity of US$ 645.5 Mn during the forecast period
- Beverages will remain the largest and most lucrative segment by end user base, estimated to reach a market valuation of US$ 1,339.6 Mn by the end of the forecast period
- Die Cut Shape is anticipated to remain the dominant segment by shape type, estimated to hold more than 65% market share throughout the assessment period. The Die Cut Shape segment is expected to create an incremental opportunity of US$ 541.2 Mn during the forecast period
Global Layer Pads Market: Regional Analysis & Forecast
Future Market Insights assesses the performance of the global layer pads market across the key geographies of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excl. Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa, and Japan. APEJ is the largest regional market for layer pads both in terms of value and volume. The APEJ layer pads market is estimated to be pegged at 199,262 tonnes in 2017 and this is expected to increase to 350,670 tonnes by the end of 2027. In terms of value, the APEJ regional market is slated to reach a market valuation of US$ 571.5 Mn by 2027 end, up from an estimated US$ 308.0 Mn in 2017.
Preview Analysis on Layer Pads Market: Beverages End Use Industry to Hold More Than 3/4th Market Share during the Forecast Period: Global Industry Analysis (2012 - 2016) & Opportunity Assessment (2017 - 2027): https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/layer-pads-market
The report profiles some of the key players operating in the global layer pads market such as Smurfit Kappa Group, DS Smith Plc, International Paper Company, KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp, KARTON SpA, Corex Plastics Pty Ltd., Alpha Cikupa Makmur. PT, GWP Group Limited, Shish Industries Limited, ER&GE (UK) Limited, QINGDAO TIANFULE PLASTIC CO., LTD., Carton Northrich Inc., Mulford Plastics Pty Ltd, Romiley Board Mill, Crown Paper Converting, Samuel Grant Group Ltd., John Roberts Holdings Ltd., GS Paperboard & Packaging sdn bhd, Mount Vernon Packaging, Inc., and W&M Watson Packaging Ltd
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Digital Printing For Packaging Market: Digital Printing For Packaging Market Segmentation By Technology Type - Liquid Toner, Electrographic Printing, Nano-Graphic Printing, Stream Inkjet Technology Printing, Others; By Product Type - Labels, Films & Wraps, Bags & Sacks, Boxes, Folding Cartons, Bottles, Cans, Pouches & Sachets, Others; By End Use - Food, Beverages (Alcoholic, Non-Alcoholic), Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Electronic Components, Chemicals, Others (Automotive Products etc.) https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/digital-printing-for-packaging-market
- MENA Industrial Packaging Market: Taxonomy By Material Type - Metal, Plastic, Paper & Wood, Fibre; By Product Type - Sacks, Drums, Ibcs, Crates, Pails, Bulk Boxes, Others; By Packaging Type - Flexible, Rigid; By End Use - Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Food And Beverage, Building & Construction, Automotive, Plastics & Rubber, Agriculture & Horticulture, Oil & Lubricants, Electronics, Engineering, Metal Products, Tobacco, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/mena-industrial-packaging-market
- Disposable Cups Market Segmentation: By Moulding Technology - Thermoformed Moulding, Injection Moulding, By Material Type - Paper, Plastic (PE, PP, PET, PS, PLA), Foam; By Product Type - Printable, Non printable; By Application- Food (Spreads, Sauces & Dressings, Confectionary, Others), Dairy(Yogurt, Drinks), Beverages (Hot, Cold), Ice cream; By End Use - Foodservice (Restaurants, Commercials & Establishments), Food Retail (Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Convenience Stores) https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/disposable-cups-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Packaging Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790
Sales: [email protected]
Press Office: [email protected]
SOURCE Future Market Insights
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved