|Page (1) of 1 - 03/13/18||email article||print page|
Digital marketing now encompasses both push and pull techniques. With outbound marketing tactics, for instance, the companies may place ads, cold-call, e-mail or otherwise reach out to potential customers. Companies have also begun to use advertorials to distribute their message, where advertising is directly embedded in editorial content.
Digital marketing is a general term for any effort by a company to connect with customers through electronic technology, including email, geolocation & mobile marketing, social media, online customer communities, webinars and other video-based content. Now a days customer preferences predominate in the interaction between consumers and companies, digital marketing has become a more complex, multidisciplinary and multi-departmental effort.
The key factors that drive the market for Digital Marketing Software Marketare, increase in digital marketing budget and boom in social media and advertising. Moreover the cloud solutions also play a prominent role owing to its benefits including minimum IT investments, cost effectiveness, and ease of accessibility.
Major Key Players:
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (US)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Marketo, Inc. (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Hubspot Inc. (U.S.)
- SAS Institute Inc. (U.S.)
- Act-On Software (U.S.)
- SimplyCast (Canada)
- Amazon Web Services (U.S.)
- Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4938
North America is a leader in the global digital software market. Increasing media & entertainment industry creates pressure among film marketers to choose better medium to market their films which drives the demand for digital marketing software in the region.
Increasing support from government to digitalization is driving Asia Pacific to grow at rapid rate. Need of big data analytics in digital marketing and increasing the budget for digital marketing by many companies worldwide is expected to create opportunities for market growth in the European region.
The market for global Digital Marketing Software Market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment, organization size, verticals and region. The segment components is further classified into software and services. The software covers wide area such as CRM software, email marketing software, video advertising, campaign management, social media advertising and others. The services can be further classified into managed and professional services. On basis of deployment, the segment is further classified into on-premise and cloud.
The segment organization size is classified into SME and large enterprises. Digital marketing software cater a wide area of verticals like BFSI, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, telecom and IT, media and entertainment and others.
- November, 2017 – Ebooker.com has begun using new tool which uses facial recognition technique to suggest customers, appropriate products based on their reactions. The sensational online tool works by showing the user, video of various stages of the travel journey, and tracks their facial reactions and their gaze. Recording this user data then allows it to calculate the findings and present the user with a set of personalized destinations to consider
- April, 2017 Database Technology Company Oracle Corporation has acquired digital measurement cloud company Moat. Moat, a New York based company, which has developed a SaaS-based online marketing analytics platform that enables brands and publishers to "measure and drive attention"
- In November, 2017, IBM Corporation announced its intention to acquire Vivant Digital business (Vivant), a boutique digital and innovation agency based here. This acquisition extends the strategy and design expertise of IBM iX, one of the world’s largest digital agencies and global business design partners, with Vivant talent and expertise to accelerate clients’ digital transformations
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/digital-marketing-software-market-4938
- Digital marketing software providers
- Cloud platform providers
- Consulting companies
- Technology providers
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
List of Tables
Table 1world Population by Major Regions (2017 To 2030)
Table 2 Global Vr Software Market: By Region, 2017-2023
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Vr Software Market Segmentation
Figure 2 Forecast Methodology
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our clients to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research FutureContact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune -