|Page (1) of 1 - 07/16/18||email article||print page|
Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market report offers a comprehensive valuation of the market. It does so via in-depth comprehensions, appreciative market growth by following past developments, and analysing the present situation and future forecasts based on progressive and likely states. Each research report assists as a depository of analysis and data for every side of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, types, applications, technology developments and the competitive landscape.
The Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market accounted for USD 36.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automatic-identification-and-data-capture-market
This Report Consists of –
- No of pages: 350, No of Figures: 60, No of Tables: 220
Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software and Services), By Product (Barcodes, Magnetic Stripe Cards, Smart Cards and Others), By Vertical (Manufacturing, Retail and Others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What will the market size be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2025?
- Which strategies are used by top players in theGlobal Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market?
For Customized Reports and Discounts, Mail us @ [email protected]
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint
- Growing e-commerce industry.
- Increasing use of smartphones for QR code scanning and image recognition.
- Rising government regulations supporting high adoption of AIDC solutions.
- High deployment cost of AIDC solutions.
- Malware attacks and security breaches followed by data theft.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market, by Robots
7) Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market, by Offering
8) Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market, by Technology
- North America
- south America
- Middle East and Africa
9) Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market, Competitive Analysis
10) company profiles
The market is segmented on the basis of offering, product, vertical and geographical segments.
Based on offering, the market is segmented into
- software and services
Based on product, the market is segmented into
- magnetic stripe cards,
- smart cards,
- optical character recognition (OCR) systems,
- RFID products,
- biometric systems
Barcodes can be sub segmented into barcode scanners and barcode printers. Smart cards can be sub segmented into contact smart cards and contactless smart cards. RFID products can be sub segmented into RFID Scanners, RFID Printers and RFID Tags. Biometric systems can be sub segmented into iris recognition systems, face recognition systems and voice recognition systems.
Based on vertical, the market is segmented into
- transportation & logistics,
- banking & finance,
- government and others
Manufacturing is sub segmented into smartphone manufacturers, automotive and food and beverages. Retail segment is sub segmented into warehouses, supermarkets and e-commerce companies. Transportation and logistics is sub segmented into public transport, courier and postal services and freight forwarding.
Based on geography, the botnet detection market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America,
- South America,
- Asia-Pacific and
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
The global automatic identification and data capture market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of automatic identification and data capture market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Top Competitors of Market
- ebra Technologies Corporation,
- Honeywell International Inc.,
- Datalogic S.p.A.,
- Bluebird Inc.,
- Godex International,
- Code Corporation,
- Toshiba Tech Corporation,
- SATO Holdings Corporation,
- JADAK Tech,
- Axicon Auto ID Ltd.,
- Microscan System, Inc.,
- Unitech Electronics Co. Ltd.,
- Opticon Sensors Europe B.V.,
- IMPINJ Inc.,
- Better Online Solutions,
- TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.,
- Epson America Inc.,
- Allien Technologies Corporation,
- Avery Dennison Corporation,
- Newland Europe B.V.,
- Seagull Scientific Inc. among others
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private LimitedContact Person: Sopan Gedam
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar