|Page (1) of 1 - 06/13/18||email article||print page|
In the Report “Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market: By Device (Display, Photovoltaic, Lighting and Others); By Material (Ink, Substrate); By Technology (Inkjet, Screen, Gravure and others) & By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the growing sector of the electronics industry, where rising demand for touch based devices are set to drive the market in the coming years.
Europe dominates with major share and growth in the Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market
European region is the leading market holder in Printed Electronic Devices and Materials Market. Growing innovation in techniques and technology is anticipated to maintain its dominance in future. Adoption of OLED, flexible batteries, electronic memory and other electronic devices will lead to ample of opportunities in printed and flexible electronic market. The European market is developing systems that use simple and low cost printed memories, targeting applications of smart packaging with main focus on high volume manufacturing. The potential of this electronic device will experience extensive growth in the coming years.
Selected Material analysis done in the full Report:
Printed and Flexible electronics IoT devices are utilized highly in various industries such as automotive, consumer electronics, retail, healthcare, defense, communications and others. The market consists of four types of materials such as conductors, substrates, dielectric & insulators, functional coatings and others. Among all, conductors are the leading segment for printed and flexible electronics market, generating revenue of $ 1461.6 million in the year 2017, and are anticipated to reach $7064.63 million by 2023. Research is being conducted to make this technology more easily adaptive and increase the application of conductive inks will drive in various segments. Dielectric and insulators is the second leading segment, growing at a CAGR of 27.03% to reach a value of $3690.04 million by 2023. The demand for electronic and electrical devices that work on solar energy has increased due to its functions like flexible, solvent resistant, resistant to temperature and ultraviolet curable coatings, helps create multiple layers. Substrate segment in the market was the second leading segment with value of $911 million in 2017, but since 2018 the market is expected to lose its position and will grow at a CAGR of 20.4% to reach value of $2780.620 million by 2023. Functional coating is expected to remain last in the material segment list, but expected to constantly hold its share.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Displays and touch devices propel the adoption of organic substrate in printed electronics market. Advancement in organic substrate technologies is enabling the extreme use of electronic modern technology, which will propel the 3D printed electronics device and materials market.
- Chemical company DuPont is developing latest OLED materials that can be utilized for making substrates in circuit printer electronics market. This OLED is adopted in television, displays, digital signage and many more.
- Wearable devices are a fast growing sector in the electronics industry, providing scope for innovation. Organic materials play a key role in increasing the utility of wearable devices while improving functionality and comfort of the users.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market
Companies like Samsung, SEL, and Creator Technology have most of their filings on the display. LG, Nokia, Apple, Blackberry, Pantech, and Motorola have more patents on a device that uses a flexible display. There are several other companies in the race including Sony, Sharp, ITRI, Toshiba, Universal Display Corporation, Fujifilm, Kodak, AU Optronics, and Boe Technology. Several lighting and technology companies have their presence in OLED lighting including Philips/OLED Works, Osram, LG, Konica Minolta and others.
Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market report is segmented as below
Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - By Devices
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - By Material
Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - By Technology
- Inkjet Printing
- Screen Printing
- Gravure Printing
- Flexographic Printing
- Others (3D, Offset, Reel-to-Reel)
- Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Printed Electronics Device and Materials Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- BASF SE
- E Ink Holdings, Inc.
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours & Co.
- Enfucell Oy
- GSI Technologies, LLC
- Molex, Inc.
- Thin Film Electronics ASA
- T-Ink Inc.
- Palo Alto Research Centre Incorporated (PARC)
- Xerox Corporation
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
Flexible Battery Market
Printed Circuit Board and Recyclable Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market (2018-2023)
- Devices Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market (2018-2023)
- Material Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market (2018-2023)
- Technology Printed Electronics Device and Materials Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)