|Page (1) of 1 - 09/14/18||email article||print page|
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Sept. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Sprint (NYSE:S) today announced the launch of Sprint Complete, an affordable suite of benefits providing protection against life's "oops moments." Sprint Complete is the most comprehensive protection program in the wireless industry and it is now available for select Sprint phones, tablets and smartwatches.
Of the four major U.S. carriers, Sprint provides the largest in-store repair network with 450 Sprint repair stores and 260 Apple stores for Apple Care Service. Sprint offers the most repair options including in store repair, on-site repair, and mail-in repair (select models only) and is also the only major carrier to use manufacturer-certified parts in all repairs.
Packed with features that go beyond traditional insurance programs, Sprint Complete's convenient benefits include1:
- $29 cracked screen repair: Pay just $29 for Apple and Android screen repair at one of 450 Sprint repair stores or schedule a Tech Expert visit to your home or office. Additional device repairs are available at Sprint repair stores.
- Unlimited cloud storage: Keep your memories safe with automatic, high resolution backup for photos and videos through the Complete Storage app.2
- Password protection: Online password management tools help you protect your accounts. Get personalized help to restore your identity through the Complete Security app
- Next business day replacement: If your device is lost or stolen, receive a replacement as soon as the next business day.
- Live Tech Experts: Contact a tech expert through the Sprint Complete app to set up your new device, provide unlimited device assistance or help it run better with a battery replacement when needed. You can even schedule a smart home consultation.
"When life happens, we've got your back," said Robert Hackl, senior vice president of leasing and insurance, Sprint. "Technology should make us feel more secure, enhance our lives and not make it more complicated – that's why we provide unprecedented support and tools to help our customers get the most from their devices. Sprint Complete is designed to get our customers back to living their best connected life as soon as possible."
There has never been a better time to choose Sprint Complete:
- 60 percent of customers say transferring their digital life is the most important need when buying a new phone.3
- 80 percent of customers have issues setting up their new device. Customers typically spend more than an hour setting up a new phone.3
- One in five people will have their phone lost, stolen or damaged this year.4
- 64 percent of all incidents occur within the first 12 months of getting a new phone.5
Replacing Sprint's Total Equipment Protection (TEP) program, Sprint Complete is available now for select smartphones, tablets and smartwatches. The monthly cost from $9 to $17 is based on the device. Sign-up is available within 30 days of a phone activation or upgrade. For more details, please visit www.sprint.com/protection.
Sprint (NYSE: S) is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. Sprint served 54.6 million connections as of June 30, 2018, and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; leading no-contract brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Today, Sprint's legacy of innovation and service continues with an increased investment to dramatically improve coverage, reliability and speed across its nationwide network and commitment to launching the first 5G mobile network in the U.S. You can learn more and visit Sprint at www.sprint.com or www.facebook.com/sprint and www.twitter.com/sprint.
1 Repairs only available for eligible devices, in select locations, subject to parts and technician availability and may be subject to the Accidental Damage from Handling claim limit. There may be limitations to the size of each video that can be backed up and secured.
2 Unlimited storage available with tiers 2-5.
3 Source: Asurion Market Research Study March 2016. Survey of customers at major US Wireless carriers who purchased a new device in previous 60 days and visited a store for assistance with set-up. n=601
4 Source: 2017 Asurion Claims Data and 2016 CTIA Wireless Customer Information
5 Source: 2017 Asurion Mobile Claims Data
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sprint-complete-provides-worry-free-wireless-protection-with-enhanced-service-and-repair-and-personalized-on-demand-tech-support-300712620.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved